I am on a mission... to create, to inspire, to learn, to educate, to save, to grow, to be better... Join me :)

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Craft fair project.. Mini coffee cup holder

    Hi all, I have been working on a few projects for my first craft fair in a few weeks. If you follow my Instagram you have probably seen some of my goodies there. This weekend I got my order of mini coffee cups (a friend and I split 100) We ordered them here... Webrestaurantstore.com you can also find them on Amazon Mini coffee cups and lids.

 
      I made a template in my Scan N Cut  to wrap around the cup. for the holder I cut 1 piece of paper 2 3/4 x 7   and one 2 3/4 x 8 1/2 . score both from one short end at 1 7/8", then at 4 3/4" and at 6" on the longer piece also score at 7 1/2.
   For assembly glue together (on top of each other for a base) where you scored 1 7/8.  For the outside pocket on this one I do not remember the exact dimensions I just did it to fit the width of the card + 1/2 inch so I could fold in 1/4" on 3 sides to fold under and glue to the front.




 

 For this one I cut a slit along the fold on the back side leaving 1/4 inch on either side of the slit.

I'm hoping to make a video but I can't make any promises :) Life has been hectic and I have 12 dozen cookies due for a cookie exchange and I am hosting thanksgiving next week.... ahhhhh!!!!   LOL!

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment