I am on a mission... to create, to inspire, to learn, to educate, to save, to grow, to be better... Join me :)

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Card Making fun...

My Sister -in- law and Daughter have gotten me hooked on card making. I have been scrapbooking since my girl was little but this is a new endeavor for me. Like many of the crafty things I do I like to keep my endeavors fairly simple.

Here are some I have made in the last week or so. I did step out of my comfort zone a bit but I am really liking the results!

I use a variety of paper, stamps and embellishments in my card making. The ink is 99.9% Stampin up.  I am VERY frugal when spending money on my crafting supplies! Please look for sales and sop deals on Amazon to compare prices!



 




The Lighthouse stamps are from Stampendous that I got 50% off from a sale at Joann Fabrics. I stamped the design on watercolor paper. I got a good size pad on clearance at Walmart! Woohoo!!!  I used my SU ink pads and a wet brush to pick up just a bit of ink to color in the designs just enough to give some detail.



This <- is my favorite!





The butterfly card was so fun! I used my stamp pads to pick up some ink with sponges and sponged it on white card stock. Then used my SU thinlet dies to cut the butterflies. The colors are Melon mambo, Tangerine Tango and daffodil delight. The embossing folder is from Darice.








Here I used Metallic black Embossing powder on Black card stock to get this simple yet elegant look.








If you have questions about any let me know! I got most of my ideas and inspiration from Pinterest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment