I am on a mission... to create, to inspire, to learn, to educate, to save, to grow, to be better... Join me :)

Sunday, April 15, 2012

What we ate last week and this weeks plan


Time got away from me last week so I never posted last week’s dinner plan. Here is what we ate last week.
Sunday …  Easter ham I saved .50 a LB and got the same cut as the Spiral Ham I normally get from Aldi and looked up a glaze recipe. Basic Ham glaze
Monday…  I was under the weather so I caved and we had frozen Pizza from Aldi
Tuesday…Scalloped Potatoes and Ham A-la The Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond
Wednesday… Rush hour Chicken Fajitas One of my favorite recipes from my time as a Pampered Chef consultant. Every Busy mom needs this recipe!
Thursday… Sloppy Joe’s
Friday… Pork Chops w/roasted sweet potato wedges
Saturday… Burgers on the grill w/ Loaded baked potato Salad

And here is the plan for this week…4/15/12 - 4/21/12
Sunday …  Whole Chicken roasted in the Crockpot
Monday…  Cheeseburger Macaroni
Tuesday… Shredded Chicken Hard Tacos courtesy of Nick at Macheesmo
Wednesday… Pulled Pork (not totally sure of how I will prepare this yet except it will be in the Crockpot
Thursday…  Tortellini bites (basically served with a Parmesan and butter sauce)
Friday… Pizza
Saturday… Meatloaf, I saw a great episode of Cooks country this weekend and I want to try out their recipe.

Enjoy!

So sorry I have not had a chance to type up my Easter bread recipe's I will get to it I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment