I am on a mission... to create, to inspire, to learn, to educate, to save, to grow, to be better... Join me :)

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Fathers Day Card for my Hubby...

Hi all... Today I finished up a card that was a really hard one for me in many ways. I am not great at scene building so it was really out of my comfort zone. I hope you agree it turned out pretty cute.


Here are the Riley Moose images I colored as part of The 30 day Color Challenge



Here are some of the supplies I used...


FYI this is larger than a standard A2 card. It actually came out a wonky size because I was not paying attention :) I think it is 5 1/2 x 6 1/2. I will need to make a custom envelope but that it easy.

If you have any questions about how I made the card let me know. It was basically all ink blending except the water which I used a water pen from Jane Davenport. Then covered with the Judikins Diamond Glaze.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment