I am on a mission... to create, to inspire, to learn, to educate, to save, to grow, to be better... Join me :)

Friday, June 15, 2018

Conquering my fear!!!

  So I have posted many videos on my YouTube using my Brother Scan N Cut but for some silly reason I have been terrified to cut vinyl.... I don't know why... It has just been one of those things.
   This past weekend at the Stamp and Scrapbook expo there was a booth called Crafter Depot. They were selling tons of vinyl and accessories. I decided to invest in some Heat transfer vinyl and get some of the transfer tape needed for the sticky back kind (already had a bit of that.
  Today I finally put into use all I had learned from all the MANY you tube videos I have watched.
  
And...........

Success!!!



 I just love it! Now to try some more designs...  Stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by!
Paulette AKA:  #b2bmomblog

No comments:

Post a Comment