I am on a mission... to create, to inspire, to learn, to educate, to save, to grow, to be better... Join me :)

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Tip... Stamp multiple images while you have your supplies out...

Hi all, Life has been super busy the past few weeks with running kids around and keeping up with things in and around the house. I always seem to forget that just because I am lucky enough to not work at my job during the summer does not mean there is nothing to do.

A few weeks ago I completed version 2 of a stamp positioning tool. You can learn more here... DIY stamp positioning tool

As I was stamping an image for a planned card it occurred to me that I should just stamp a bunch of images while I had everything out so that is what I did.  :)




I stamped 2 of each design with Onyx Black Versafine ink since I have found that that ink lends well to either Coloring with alcohol markers or Watercolor.

The top row is a bunch of new stamps from Unity stamp company
The center row are all from Inkadinkado
The bottom row are both from Cracker Box Stamps.
(all were purchased by me for personal use)

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment