I am on a mission... to create, to inspire, to learn, to educate, to save, to grow, to be better... Join me :)

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

How I've missed you!

So sorry for the huge gap in posts. Life has been crazy busy and I admit I just have not made the time to sit down and post what I have been up to. I am hoping to make up for it over the next few days and weeks. I have had some successes and failures in the kitchen and in the sewing dept.

What have I been up to you ask?

In May I was overwhelmed with... end of the school year activities & end of the year Girl scout activities including court of awards where my girls bridged to Cadette scouts. I just want to take a minute and say how amazing these 11 girls  are to me. Seems like yesterday they were in 1st grade and we were all getting to know each other. My how time flies!

The first 2 weekends in June I had outings with my Girl Scouts (the Zoo sleepover was AMAZING!!!) Also we had 2 scout events within our town that I helped organize. I have been running my almost 11 year old to drama camp and performances 2-3 times a week. Then I have been working on a sewing project that is due in a few days. I was commissioned to do 3 memory quilt wall hangings. This was a new type of project for me (even though I have done LOTS of quilts) It had its own particular challenges. All I have left to do is sew on the dedication and care tags and they are done!

1 comment:

  1. it is amazing just how much a woman can do in a week, honestly it really is lol :)

    ReplyDelete