I am on a mission... to create, to inspire, to learn, to educate, to save, to grow, to be better... Join me :)

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Joining the #CommentKindness Campaign!




Hi all, I ran across some content on social media yesterday that really spoke to me. It is called the #CommentKindness Campaign. It is exactly what it sounds like... If you are going to comment on someones social media... be kind... if you do not like their content... move on... no harm done. That's about it... More of my thoughts are in the Video below...


MayMay's video that started the Campaign

Melody Lanes video and playlist to see others who are participating,

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more with the Comment Kindness campaign. Kindness doesn't cost anything and as you say if you've nothing positive to say don't say anything at all. Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! I appreciate you returning the gesture! Have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete