I am on a mission... to create, to inspire, to learn, to educate, to save, to grow, to be better... Join me :)

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Birthday spinner cards

I had fun recently making some super cute spinner cards. I purchased the stamps and dies last summer from an expo I attended with my sister in law (if you follow my YouTube channel you may have seen the haul video). The Brand of the Stamps and Dies is Art Impressions and this is their mini cake spinner set. I did use a sentiment from Close to my heart instead of what came with the set.


There is a bit of a learning curve to making these but once you get the hang of it they go pretty quick.. I colored the cake with my Copic Ciao markers. I am still a novice at coloring but I am having fun and get a bit better each time.

Here are the other 2 cards I made...



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment