I am on a mission... to create, to inspire, to learn, to educate, to save, to grow, to be better... Join me :)

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Best laid plans...

So just because you have a meal plan does not mean your week will go according to plan...
I had to change up my plan last week a bit bit you know what... It was totally fine. Life happens...
We did try the Diablo beef, I was not impressed so will not be posting the recipe. I ended up making pasta on Monday because I got busy and forgot to prep my chicken. We were supposed to have the sour cream chicken tonight but Oops, I forgot to get more sour cream so we are having the teriyaki chicken and rice tonight.

I got adventurous this week and decided that all the home made Easter treats I had been seeing on Pinterest looked really good so I have been making special home made versions of some family favorites that are normally store bought. I also made my traditional "bunny rolls: and Easter Bread. The Girl Helped a lot with the bread and I sure was grateful! I will be posting Pics soon along with recipes. in the mean time here is my Easter Bread from last year...


No comments:

Post a Comment