I am on a mission... to create, to inspire, to learn, to educate, to save, to grow, to be better... Join me :)

Friday, March 30, 2012

Meal plan for week of 1/8/2012 – 1/14/2-12 (Frist Published 1/9/2012)

FYI…  I usually only plan out dinner so If a meal is not noted then its dinner :)
Sunday, Breakfast..Biscuits and Gravy (The Girl’s choice for her first cooking lesson. More on this later)
            Dinner… Roast beef in the Crockpot w/mashed potatoes and steamed carrots.
Monday, Kielbasa with bell peppers and onions on rolls
Tuesday, Whole chicken roasted in the Crockpot
Wednesday, Meatloaf (this was supposed to cook in the oven but because of timing I cooked it in the Crockpot.) I used this recipe Mary's Meatloaf We liked this very much!
Thursday, Chicken soup (using Chicken carcass and leftovers from Tuesday’s chicken) I used this recipe Old Fashioned Chicken Noodle Soup Thanks Stephanie it was really good!
Friday, Homemade Pizza… for dough I am planning to use the basic dough from the “Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a day” book but you can also find a great quick Pizza dough recipe here Quick Pizza Dough Also I will be making a few extras to Freeze.
Saturday, Sheppard’s Pie (I will be doubling this and making one to freeze because, well because it’s easy and I can)
What are you cooking this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment