I am on a mission... to create, to inspire, to learn, to educate, to save, to grow, to be better... Join me :)

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Lots of holiday tags with the Brother ScanNCut and some techie stuff

I have been working on creating lots of Holiday tags lately in an effort to build up supplies to hopefully do some local holiday fairs. I wanted to make some shaped tags so I went to my ScanNCut... After spending some time with the Canvas free online design program I had what I needed for a couple 2 layer tags and some tiny Holly leaves for embellishments.

I really love the flexibility with this machine! I used a piece of scrap paper and got a bunch of trees and a ton of leaves... see here...



 You can choose how many images to use depending on the space available and you can arrange them in a line, alternating or a jumble  depending on how you want the negative space to look if you will be using it or to best utilize your paper. If you are trying to fit as many as possible you still have the ability to manipulate each image individually. I was able to cut 15 backings foe my tree tags out of one piece of 8 1/2 x 11 craft cardstock.

Here you can see just how tiny those holly leaves are... I do have a punch but the smallest leaf is at least double the size and too big for what I want to use it for.


Here are 2 videos related to this Project :) 




I hope you find them helpful!

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment