I am on a mission... to create, to inspire, to learn, to educate, to save, to grow, to be better... Join me :)

Friday, July 14, 2017

Shakopee Rubber Stamp Expo July 2017

Hi all!

  I had so much fun at the Rubber Stamp Expo last weekend. How lucky am I that I got to spend the day with 2 of my favorite people. My Sis in law Cathy and my amazing Daughter.

  Here are a few photos... There were many more vendors I just kept getting distracted by cool stuff so I did not get pictures of every booth :)


Me and my Sister-in-law :)
Taylored Expressions



Pricly Pear Designs
Stamp n Storage


Rubbernecker

 stranger who wandered into my photo...


fooled you...  it's actually my girl :)
We had so much fun braving the crowd (Most of the pics were later in the day when it had cleared out) We were such a team. My girl took lots of photos of samples for me and made lots of purchase suggestions :) Gotta love a family of enablers :)

Here is a video of everything I purchased and a shaky tour of the expo floor. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment